Monday, April 16, 2012

Hair highlights??

i was wondering if anyone would happen to know of any great websites to look at examples of different highlights on brunettes. or a few good pictures of some. i was looking to leave my natural brown color and get a darker brown on the bottom/longer layers. my hair is a light brown. or i might put some caramel in it. if anyone has a great website or pictures to help me out that would be great, i can't find any good examples.



thanks! =D



Hair highlights??

There is a magazine called 101 Hairstyles that I always buy. It has all kinds of different haircuts and color advise with tons of pictures.



Hair highlights??

hi, i just got highlights and i was sssooo scared that it would not come out the way i wanted. but i love them!! =] i went to photobucket.com and i searched for highlights and thats where i found the color i wanted.



Hair highlights??

whatever you do, do not ask for black. I had light brown hair and wanted to get darker highlights in it and i wanted like a dark brown and black and my whole hair turned black. its the most difficult color to remove. so just stay away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment