Friday, April 27, 2012

So I got my hair highlighted today with caramel and light blonde highlights?

I also picked up some purple shampoo to cut down on the brassyness. " Schwarzkopf Bonacure Color Save -- Silver " It says for blonde hair to apply and rinse immediately, and for grey hair to leave on 1 - 3 minutes --- If I put it on my hair and leave it on for about a minute . what will happen ?



So I got my hair highlighted today with caramel and light blonde highlights?

Don't leave on too long, since it is formulated for almost white-blonde or silver hair. The caramel highlights could start to turn a little ashy.



So I got my hair highlighted today with caramel and light blonde highlights?

Rinse it immediately to make sure those blondes don't grab hold of the purple hue. It is only for toning. Alot of people think the more the better and that's not the case with this type (or any other professional shampoo, really) of shampoo.You don't need to shampoo with this on a daily basis either...every other shampoo would be sufficiant. Call your stylist back and ask him/her what else you need to do to maintain your new color and highlights and be sure to include this question (it's a GREAT one!!)..they'll welcome your inquiries.



KUDOS to you for going to a salon to have it done!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment