Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair Highlights (Pics Included)?

I really like this highlighting style, can anyone *post pics* of the same highlighting style, and same base colour, but a diff highlight colour....I don't mind what colour as long as its *not* red and looks natural pleeeease thanks :)



http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s149/...



I have fair, pale skin, light blue eyes and same base colour as her if that helps, thanks.



Hair Highlights (Pics Included)?

If you have base colur you can go to a salon and just tell them that you want highlites? Base color is good because if you go all one color it will wash you out!The highlites will make your base color accentuate your face and you won't look so bland.I have dark blonde with highlites and it looks really pretty. Stay your natural color and just get highlites.



Hair Highlights (Pics Included)?

Highlights like that would really suit you, i have the same base colour as her too! I got highlights and they look amazing, but my eyes are brown and your are blue so you can even go platinum and it won't look fake (but platinum is eeeew!).

No comments:

Post a Comment