Friday, April 27, 2012

Natural hair highlights? lemon?

i have golden brown blonde hair with hints of red here and there but recently my hairs been getting a lot darker and all my friends want me to dye my hair to what it used to be but my mom wont let me so r there any other ways ive heard of 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in your shampoo but does it really work? P.S. i dont want my hair to get dry.



Natural hair highlights? lemon?

Lemon juice will not lighten your hair when mixed with shampoo. Some people think that adding peroxide to your hair will lighten it, too, it will not. If you apply lemon juice and or peroxide and hang out at the beach all day in the sun, then yes, you will see some natural highlights from the sun. That's really the only way - natural sun kissed highlights. Unfortunately, with winter approaching, the sun kissed hilights are much harder to come by.



Natural hair highlights? lemon?

Yeah, it will only dry out your hair if you add it to your shampoo.



Before you go to school you should run some lemon juice through your hair. That way, the lightness will come naturally.



It kinda dries it out so be prepared.



Natural hair highlights? lemon?

yes lemon juice will work with some help of the sun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment