Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blonde highlights, darker hair. How can I get rid of them?

well my hair has tons of highlights in it.. its naturally a dirty blonde with a few natural highlights. well every time i would get my highlights touched up i would end up putting more in. but now i have all different colors and whenever i get the highlights done again they like miss alot of the highlights and it just looks bad. im tired of it and i would rather dye my whole hair an ash blonde. is there any way i can get rid of these highlights?



Blonde highlights, darker hair. How can I get rid of them?

If you got to the salon and tell them your problem I'm sure they could process it out with a special product - Good Luck - Shauna =]



Blonde highlights, darker hair. How can I get rid of them?

nope sorry girl, you're stuck with em. i think you should just die all of your hair.



Blonde highlights, darker hair. How can I get rid of them?

You'll have to have your hair stripped. It's a long and sometimes expensive process. Call a good salon and they will be able to guide you more.



Blonde highlights, darker hair. How can I get rid of them?

When you have highlights I have found the best way to get rid of them is to dye your hair the same color as the darkest part of your hair. It may be best to go to a professional stylist to have this done.



Good Luck!!



Blonde highlights, darker hair. How can I get rid of them?

You should use a semi permanent color that is darker than the highlight. You will probably have to get this done several times before they stop coming back. it will probably take about 3 months for the highlights to reappear



Semi permanent colors are great because they fade rather than having to wait for them to grow out.



Blonde highlights, darker hair. How can I get rid of them?

your better off at a salon b/c that why youll get what you want and if doesnt come out right just go back to them or get your money back until you get what you want. if you do it your self and dye it darker youll still be able to seee your highlights so its worth paying for it

No comments:

Post a Comment