Monday, April 23, 2012

I had brunette hair with highlights . . (read on)?

Are there any stylist out there? please help!!!



I paid a lot of money to have my hair fully highlighted. The results were wonderful! However, I decided a month later that it was too much for me so I bought a semi-permanent hair color and dyed it back to my natural brunette color. Lately I have been regretting it and trying to wash the semi-permanent color out so I can get my highlights back BUT THE COLOR DOESN'T SEEM TO BE FADING!!! argh!



and I've washed it considerably often in nearly hot water and I am seeing some gold but not substantial enough.



Is there a product out there or method/technique that will strip the semi-permanent hair color from my hair???



and it has been approximately 3 weeks since i added the semi-permanent. Also, when I dyed it. I left the semi-permanent color in for 25 minutes over the recommended time!!



Because I left the color in longer than the recommendation



Will this affect whether or not the color will fade?



I had brunette hair with highlights . . (read on)?

Try to visit this website: http://www.hairboutique.com/



I hope it will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment