Thursday, April 26, 2012

What color highlights should i get? I have naturally dark brown hair and hispanic complexion.?

So as i said in the question above... I want to get highlights done some time during this week. I have long dark brown hair and was thinking of getting a caramel or honey colored highlights. What do you guys think? Should I go lighter or darker? Or lowlights? Or no highlights at all and have them use hair dye (like a light brown) to "highlight" my hair?



Last time I had it done I was clueless and let the stylists do whatever. Over two hundred dollars later... I left the salon not happy at all.



Thats why THIS TIME I want to go and be able tell them exactly how I want it. I would really like some hairstylists to respond to this question and tell me what to tell them when I go. I'm scared I will leave the salon not happy AGAIN.



Even if you aren't a stylist.. i will def appreciate your answers! thanks!!!



What color highlights should i get? I have naturally dark brown hair and hispanic complexion.?

I think dark brown hair is beautiful and wouldn't touch it. But if you are really wanting the highlights then get a light brown color. That will look really pretty on a tanned complexion. But remember, fall is here and hair should be darker. Once spring/summer come you can put highlights in.



What color highlights should i get? I have naturally dark brown hair and hispanic complexion.?

I think a honey color would look good with your skin tone



What color highlights should i get? I have naturally dark brown hair and hispanic complexion.?

Caramel chunks underneath your natural hair color that way you don't have to worry about roots!

No comments:

Post a Comment