Thursday, April 26, 2012

I want to highlight my hair but have been on a few prescriptions. What can I do to make my highlight

My hairstylist tried a test strand for a hour and didnt come out to a near platinum I always get but it is more of a brassy blonde. Is there anything I can wash my hair in to let the highlights become lighter? I get highlights every year and since I have been on medication this year they are not taking.



I want to highlight my hair but have been on a few prescriptions. What can I do to make my highlights lighter

Unless you re bleach your hair again- there's nothing out there that will lighten your hair more. If you want it less brassy you can try using Shimmer Lights Shampoo ( or any other violet based shampoo. ) or have your stylist use a toner that will counteract the brassiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment