Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dark brown hair: highlights or not? HELP!?

I have dark brown hair and I want some highlights. I don't want blonde, I just want a light brown... I don't think I won't like them, but I don't want to damage my hair. My hair is virgin so my hair dresser said they wouldnt have to bleach or tone it... I need advice, should i hold off on it? my hair is kind of pretty, but i think it will look a lot better with variety of brown highlights... will it wreck my hair forever? help!



Dark brown hair: highlights or not? HELP!?

no......you can try it out ...and if you don't like it .....it will grow out.....no big deal.



Good luck



Dark brown hair: highlights or not? HELP!?

Go for it!!!!!!!!!!! i have them on dark broen hair and it lookes nice. it won't damage your hair either Report It



Dark brown hair: highlights or not? HELP!?

looks better how it is



Dark brown hair: highlights or not? HELP!?

no baby it wont damage it... u jus have to take care of it after you dye it.. yeah i think it would pretty ! gd luck hunny;)



Dark brown hair: highlights or not? HELP!?

If your hair is virgin listen to your hair dresser and after a couple of months gone head and do your thing.



Dark brown hair: highlights or not? HELP!?

Go for the highlights.Its really nice on us dark haired girls.



Dark brown hair: highlights or not? HELP!?

personally i don't like highlights..you should probably dye your hair a lighter shade of brown i think that would look really nice



hope i helped! =-]



Dark brown hair: highlights or not? HELP!?

Getting highlights wont wreck your hair. Just dont dye it every month, and get some good conditioner. Just take care of it. I have been dying my hair since i was 15 and im 21 now, and my hair is still healthy. Just make sure you get your split ends cut off often, and i do hot oil treatments, makes is so much shinier and pretty. I say go ahead with the highlights. I think they will look great. as long as you dont bleach your hair over and over and just quit caring about it, then you will be fine. Good luck, im sure you will look great! Jes



Dark brown hair: highlights or not? HELP!?

A sandy brown,a roan (red/brown) and a chocolate brown will look great in ur hair. And don't worry about ur hair getting damaged as long as u condition ur hair after u colour it. I had colour virgin hair last year. I've coloured my hair four times since. My hair is still and soft and shiny as ever. And Outrageous is a great after colour shampoo/conditioner!



Dark brown hair: highlights or not? HELP!?

You don't have to do anything extreme, but subtle lighteners can bring out beautiful red or golden undertones. You can use a lighteners such as Sun In Spray-in lightener because it doesn't contain any damaging chemicals or bleachers. Just spray it in onto selected strands of hair. Otherwise, you can go to your hairdresser and dye or lighten your hair to have lighter-brown highlights. Hope this helps! Good luck!



Dark brown hair: highlights or not? HELP!?

I think carmel highlights look great in dark brown hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment