Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hair highlights problem, please help!?

I highlighted my hair, using the box with the color AND the highlights in it. I like the base color, with a really dark brown to it. The highlights shown may have a very light red color to it, but BOY did the red show up in the highlights. I want to keep the base-color, but I want to go over my highlights again. Can I do this, or should I start all over with a base-color and then do another highlight? I colored my hair 2 night ago. Help. Thanks!



Hair highlights problem, please help!?

It will be ok for you to go over the highlights with the color you want. be sure to use a conditioning treatment on your hair first to minimize the damage to your hair;)



Hair highlights problem, please help!?

Get a semi-color( the color of the base color) if it was a light brown or blonde make sure it has ash, like a light ash brown or blonde. Add shampoo to color after mixing and work through dry hair and leave no long than 15min and it will get rid of the red and even out your color. Report It



Hair highlights problem, please help!?

DON'T highlight Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment