Monday, April 16, 2012

Hair Highlights I NEED HELP!!!?

Ok I have been wanting to get highlights in my hair. I'm thinking to get dark pinkish redish high lights or dark purple hight lights. But I don't know if they would look good or not. I have light brown hair (like honey brown). I have brown eyes and tan skin. Do you think that it would look good? Or what do you recomend? It's because I don't wanna get blond high lights because I want to do something unique and different that everybody else. So please comment and tell me what you think I should do?



Hair Highlights I NEED HELP!!!?

I think you should get purple or pinkish redish highlights if that's what you want. The pink and red would be the best way to go, sense you have light brown hair, and tan skin. It will help bring out your face. I think that purple would make you appear to be dark and your face would be hidden. Make sure you get your highlights done professionally when putting in colors that aren't "natural" tones. That way they'll stay in longer.



Good Luck 閳?br>Hair Highlights I NEED HELP!!!?



Go to a beauty supply you can buy pieces that clip in to your hair and try it out that way you will know for sure before you make a commitment

No comments:

Post a Comment