Monday, April 16, 2012

Hair Highlights??????????? Help!!!!!Please!?

OK I'm 12 years old and I never dyed my hair before and i was thinking of getting at carmel color hilights for the school year. Should I have my hair done with my mother doing it or go to a salon? Here is the URL for a pictures of me.



C:\Documents and Settings\Naomi\My Documents\My Pictures\Me.jpg



C:\Documents and Settings\Naomi\My Documents\Picture 006.jpg



And I have black hair should I get gold, carmel, dark brown, or light brown highlights?



Hair Highlights??????????? Help!!!!!Please!?

i would go to a salon only because i've seen people who have done their hair at home and it looks really crappy i mean its fine if someone in your family went to skool for that kinda thing...otherwise if messed up it looks trashy



go with carmel.....or w/e u like best its your hair not mine!



Hair Highlights??????????? Help!!!!!Please!?

go get it done, unless your mom is a hairstylist



Hair Highlights??????????? Help!!!!!Please!?

Hey! My mom is a hair-stylist so here's what she says:



Anything dark (like the dark brown) won't show up in your hair so it won't really help. Caramel or gold would be a more likely choice because light brown is sort of like the dark brown, it will just lighten up your hair a bit. I'd suggest you'd go to a salon for the highlights because they are more experienced and if your mom has ever read the instructions on a highlighter box, it would be way too complicated. So you can choose between gold and caramel. Those 2 colors show up a lot better than brown.



Hair Highlights??????????? Help!!!!!Please!?

highlights are how i started off coloring my hair but i wish i didn't because they didn't look natrual and i got them done at a salon and the sucky thing about them is that if you want to re-do them (whick youll wanna do cuz your hair will keep growing.) you have to color your whole head back to its natural hair color then do the highlights again because all the hair people do to re - do your highlights is they put more in . so my opinion wouldbedon't do them in the first place but your young so you can experiment



Hair Highlights??????????? Help!!!!!Please!?

You should go to a salon they do a really good job! Black and gold go really good! I say gold!



Hair Highlights??????????? Help!!!!!Please!?

I think you should get gold and carmal that would be cute good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment