Saturday, April 14, 2012

Best Hair/highlights combinations?

Im looking to dye my hair soon (im male) my hair is kinda long(almost covering my left eye) and im wondering what hair colour and highlight look good together, i dont want something simple or common e.g brown and dark brown , but something more on the lines of platinum and brown or black, white and red etc can anyone tell me what they think looks good?? thanks



P.S it doesnt have to be hair and highligts just any hair colour combinations.



Best Hair/highlights combinations?

How about black with blonde and your favourite coloured highlites?



Best Hair/highlights combinations?

my fave is blonde hair with black highlights



Best Hair/highlights combinations?

Black and platinum silver are always lovely. Just make sure your don't make the silver parts too big or else it'll look like you're aging..

No comments:

Post a Comment