Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hair highlights? Picture link included?

Hi everyone I hate my hair. I recently cut it short, and now its blah. I seen some cool blue stuff at hot topics. I thought about dyeing my bangs blue, but they said I would have to bleach my hair first cause its so dark. well I don't want bleached white bangs after the blue color is gone. So is there any good over the couter highlight kits at walmart that I could buy? What color would u suggest? Would I have to bleach each section b4 I highlighted it? I was thinking about just doing a full color of burgandy what would u suggest?



http://www.myspace.com/pierced_momma21



Hair highlights? Picture link included?

highlits but not blue



Hair highlights? Picture link included?

red



Hair highlights? Picture link included?

em....trust me my sister has hair similar to yours and she cant get blue....or in her case pink...dye like that into her hair without bleaching them....



sorry i dont think there is anyway else to get them in



i dont know what other colour to recommend though....but if you are doing the bleaching be careful...i know all about how it can go wrong!



good luck!



Hair highlights? Picture link included?

For your hair color you would deff need to bleach it out to get the blue in, but it wouldnt last long.



It will wash out and fade to green then to greenish blond. It gets really ugly. when I was younger i had my hair green, blue, purple every color imaginable! And i was constantly dyeing it.



Right now my hair is a beautiful bright reddish brown, and I bleached out my bangs so i have red and blond bangs.



The first suggestion i have for you is to go get the highlights done in the first "phase" then you can do the rest at home.



If you try highlighting your hair at home now you will fry it.



When you bleach hair the darker it is the more colers it turns when it lightens and if its too dark you will need to rebleach once every two weeks gradually



The best burgandy dye i can suggest is Garnier Nuctrise in spicy salsa



The best bleaching system i can suggest is XtreamFX Bleaching Kit.



Xtream FX also has a few diffrent colors that you can put in your hair and when the ligh from the sun hits it it will be blue or green or whatever.



Good luck to you and becareful!!!



oh and if you do need any help at all, in the instructions of the box dye is a phone number of hair experts that can help you out if you have any problems.



Oh and another thing, when you use a bleaching kit for a small bit of hair, instead of using the whole mixture and throwing most of it away. Read the Test Strand part of instructions and double or triple it depending on the amount of hair!



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment