Monday, April 23, 2012

What's the best at home highlights hair color kit that comes with the base color as well as the

I used a kit from Feria once and I liked the way it turned out, but I'm trying to see if there are any other kits out there that you all have tried that you like? I have dark brown hair and am looking maybe lighten my hair just a little bit and then get blondish highlights. Please don't say go to the salon, becuz I just had a baby a few days ago and don't have the time or the money to be able to do that right now. Thanks



What's the best at home highlights hair color kit that comes with the base color as well as the highlights?

i dont know thats pretty risky. i would go to a beauty product store.. like sally beauty supply and ask them, they will give you the products and colors you need. if you buy them from there they last longer and you get the results you want and they are there to ask any questions. thats the safest way



What's the best at home highlights hair color kit that comes with the base color as well as the highlights?

Feria is the best. I have used it for years and it has never let me down, plus I was told by a stylist froma high-end salon that Feria is the best. I think you should stick with it.



What's the best at home highlights hair color kit that comes with the base color as well as the highlights?

THE BEST IS



L'Oreal Couleur Experte Kit:



http://images.google.co.uk/images?svnum=...



U CAN PUT THE HIGHLIGHTS IN AT HOME AND IT HAS A BASE COLOUR ASWELL..HERE ISA PIC OF EVA LONGORIA (ACTRESS)..SHE HAS USED LOREAL COULEUR EXPERT KIT:



http://www.eva-longoria.net/gallery/data...



THERES ACTUALLY AN ADVERT FOR IT ON TV BUT I CANT FIND IT ON THE INTERNET..



AND HERES LOREAL SITE 4 THE RANGE:



http://www.lorealparis.ca/EN/haircolor/c...



...HOPE ME HELPED...

No comments:

Post a Comment