Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Is it generally cheaper to get hair highlights "touched up"?

I'm getting my hair highlighted for the first time soon at a salon. It's a pretty pricey investment! So in say 8 or so weeks when I need a touch-up on my roots, do you think it will be still really expensive? Estimate would be appreciated!



ps...i have light brown hair and i'm getting natural looking highlights (golden-ey i guess).



Is it generally cheaper to get hair highlights "touched up"?

I used to have brown hair with blonde highlights and for touch-ups it usually cost $60. But it just depends on the stylist and the salon you're going to. Ask your stylist how much touch-ups are before you get them done.



Is it generally cheaper to get hair highlights "touched up"?

Ask your colorist about pricing first off. If you consult with the colorist before she starts then you can tell her about your reservations in investing in expensive highlight upkeep. She can place the highlights in your hair in a way that they look nice growing out and you don't need to constantly visit the salon. I've had highlights before and I got ribbons of highlights put in my hair, they looked nice while growing out and the sun made them brighter, too. It was a great summer look!

No comments:

Post a Comment