Monday, April 16, 2012

HAIR! HighLights! Chlorene! HELP!?

I am getting my highlights done today and i have to go swimming everyday for like the next couple months (swimteam) what can I do to protect my hair from breaking?



HAIR! HighLights! Chlorene! HELP!?

I would use a cap to protect them. Also before you go into the pool put conditioner on your head to protect it. wash everytime after you go swimming. if it by chance turns green, use a little dawn soap and shampoo combined to take out the green



HAIR! HighLights! Chlorene! HELP!?

There is this stuff that you put in your hair right after you come out of the pool and take a shower. Ask your hairstylist for what it's called because I can't remeber it.



Sorry!



Hope this helps ;)



HAIR! HighLights! Chlorene! HELP!?

First, wet your hair with clean water, then apply an ample amount of conditioner. This will fill the cortex of the hair with appropriately charged molecules so that the chlorine cannot attach to the inside of the hair shaft. Make sure you then wear a swim cap and shower immediately after leaving the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment