Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sims Game, Hair Highlights, or Clothes?

I want a new Sims 2 game but I also want highlights and some new clothes but I can't affored all of them?



So if I got a Sims game I would get either University or Pets (not both) What one do you like better?



If I got Highlights what should should I get with my hair (its color is dirty blonde) baby blue or sea green?



With clothes do you know what stores have a great girl's teen department?



Thanks for helping me! If you can answer all three of the Q's then there's a pretty good chance it will be the best answer!



Sims Game, Hair Highlights, or Clothes?

#1 - Clothes are a lot more practical!



#2 - You will get so bored of Sims, and wish you had bought clothes!



#3 - Highlights make people look like airheads that are trying too hard to fit in.



Now that I got to say all that, I can answer your questions!



Get Sims Pets. There are animals, do you need a better reason? :o)



Get the blue highlights. Green would make your hair look more unhealthy.



Wet Seal!!! They are all for teens! Delias is too! A whole store just for your age group! Of course, you can follow the trends 100% and get Hollister, Abercrombie, and AE, and Aeropostale, but Wet Seal has original fun stuff, that is in style too! Definately the better choice!



I would get the clothes. You can wear them for longer than the highlights and excitement for Sims will last!



Your Welcome!



Sims Game, Hair Highlights, or Clothes?

I like pets better, personally.



Don't get blue or green high lights.



Hollister, AE, Wet Seal, Forever 21



Sims Game, Hair Highlights, or Clothes?

Forget the video games. Get you hair and nails done. Get some cute clothes. Macy's or Nordstroms. And look and feel fresh and rejuvenated



Sims Game, Hair Highlights, or Clothes?

PETS!



definetly get that one, i've got them all and i can tell you thats the best.



Sims Game, Hair Highlights, or Clothes?

I think you should get Sim's university. It seems to be more fun.



High lights for you. I don't know if green %26amp; blue would really be good for your hair. I like a brighter blonde [That's what I have and I have dirty blonde hair] But if I had to choose one baby blue.



And third, Kohl's, JC Penny, Abercrombie Kids, Sears, Target, %26amp; sometimes maybe try some other stores in the mall.



hope this helped!



Sims Game, Hair Highlights, or Clothes?

sims game~i think pets is better b/c theres more new features in it than uni



highlites~blue looks good w/blonde, in my opinion



i like hollister, kohls, abercrombie, american eagle, etc



there ya go! if i had 2 pick, i'd say clothes



good luck!



Sims Game, Hair Highlights, or Clothes?

Cloths baby! The way you Appear to the world Means Everything! Highlights are the sizz



Sims Game, Hair Highlights, or Clothes?

You're probably going back to school soon, right? So if you get another Sims game, you won't really have time to play it once school starts... And if you do then you should be doing your homework! Just kidding :-)



Hair highlights only last for like a month, maybe 6 weeks before they start growing out, and you'll have to have them redone or touched up...



Clothes, however (if you couldn't guess that's where I'm going with this!) last until you start mistreating them! So don't. They'll last for quite a while, you'll be able to wear them at school (well duh), and you'll get more lasting happiness out of them than Sims or highlights. While either of those would be instant gratification, this is definitely lasting gratification.



Good stores: well, I love love LOVE Charlotte Russe, personally, and Gap, Old Navy, Wet Seal, oh and JC Penney's is having good sales (or they were last I heard, anyways).



Happy..... money spending?

No comments:

Post a Comment